Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My New/Old Blog

So.  I went to load a computer update the other day and got a message that my computer was full.  I guess that four years of blog entries on my mac account will do that.  Therefore, I am converting.

This will be my new blog spot - and I suppose that this move makes me an official "blogger."  But since I want to be a writer when I grow up, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

There will be a few changes.  Names will be changed to protect the innocent.  Sort of.  I will just be a little more anonymous than before.  And I will be careful not to rant and rave as much.  Ha.  I was always careful not to rant and rave.  More like question and reflect.  Hopefully, though, it will still be as entertaining as it always was.  So without further ado, welcome to my new/old blog and I'll get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment